|Starting Point||Nayapul (altitude 690 m.)|
|Ending Point||Ramdi (altitude 370 m.)|
|Distance Kathmandu:- Ramdighat||246km|
|Total duration of the rafting||3 days|
|Volume in November||112 M3/sec|
|Best period||October to December,
March to June
The Kali – Gandaki is the most accessible river from the trekking base of Pokhara. The dam built close to the confluence of the Andhi Khola has shortened the five-day trip. The maximum time spent on river is now 3 days. The last two days were less interesting but certain sad losses result, a visit to Ridi village, Ranighat (an old abandoned palace that’s like something from an Indiana Jone’s movie set) and ‘Walk in the Dark’, a great class 4 that was a good finale to the trip. This river rises in Mustang, the bit of Nepal that sticks out into Tibet to the North. Before it reaches the put-in it passes between the mighty Dhaulagiri in the west and the Annapurna massif in the east. This gorge is more than 4 miles deep. Lower down at the put-in the river goes south and a great adventure begins.
Day by day itinerary
Day 01 : Drive from Pokhara to put-in point, lunch and onto river, 2-3 hours of class 4 to camp just below Modi Khola.
Day 02 :Day of class 3 / 4 to just above Seti Beni village.
Day 03 :Seti Beni rapid & village, more class 3 / 4, take-out at confluence of Andhi Khola (dam) and bus to Pokhara arriving late afternoon.
- Professionally trained and certified river guides.
- Professionally trained and certified safety kayakers.
- All of rafting gears like, boat, life jacket, helmet, paddles and safety kayaker etc.
- Accommodation like tent food, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and 2 lunch.
- Transport by tourist or public bus or van according to group size
- River permits.
what's not Included
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc…
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Personal expenses
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured
- hrough an emergency medical travel plan**
- Tips for guides **if you feel that our crew did a great job, you are invited but not obligated to offer a personal tip**
what to bring
- Half paint
- Sport sandals
- Water Bottle
- Camera\ Batteries\charger
- Swim suit
- Shirts that will dry quickly
- Warm layers
- Flash light
- Little cash