Departure Point: on your area by Private Bus.
Rafting start Spot: Khadichaur
Rafting Ending point: Dame
Returns to Own destination, Guide assist you.
Best season: Oct – Dec, March – June
The Bhote Kosi – the name implies that this river has its origin in Bhot or Tibet. Bhote Koshi River located on the way to Lhasa 3 hours drive from Kathmandu. It has upper sections of grade 4 and 5. Continuous white water rafting for 26 km, which cascades down through a fantastic maze of canyons and boulders. Its is possible to combine a rafting trip on Bhote Koshi with tours of Tibet, Everest and Lang tang trek.
- Professionally trained and certified river guides.
- Professionally trained and certified safety kayakers.
- All of rafting gears like, boat, life jacket, helmet, paddles and safety kayaker etc.
- Transport by tourist or public bus or van according to group size
- River permits.
what's not Included
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc…
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Personal expenses
- Through an emergency medical travel plan
- Tips for guides
what to bring
- Shorts / ½ pants
- Sport sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet
- Travel towel
- Sunscreen / sunscreen lip protection
- Water bottle